RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Participants must attend the mandatory pre-race meeting at 9am on race day.
- Participants must complete the course under their own power.
- No motorized vehicles allowed.
- All participants must wear a helmet while riding. Anyone caught not using the proper safety equipment while riding the course or participating in the various challenges will be automatically disqualified.
- Stay on the marked route and do not go off the route to bypass or cut corners.
- No littering on course. We rely on permits from New Mexico State Parks and also strongly agree with Leave No Trace principles ourselves. If you are caught intentionally littering, you may be disqualified.
- Any rider dropping out of the race must notify a race official.
- Please obey race officials.
- Race officials have the right to remove any rider from the course deemed necessary for their safety and the safety of others.
- Any tampering and/or sabotaging another person's or team's equipment is an automatic disqualification.
- Use of iPods or mp3 players is prohibited for safety reasons.
- Timing will officially end at 3:00 p.m.
- Any rules or instructions giving during the pre-race meeting supersede any information contained on this website.
- Emergency medical services will be on sight.
- Be prepared to share the trails and roads with other users as they will be open to public use during the event, which includes motor vehicles (on the paved portion only).
- Please assist other riders in a medical or other emergency.
last updated 1-17-18
- $40 per person for solo competitors
- $30 per person for teams (two-person teams only; total of $60)
- All registrations must be complete by August 1, 2018.
- Please use your age on race day when signing up for the event.
- There is a limit of 150 registrants for this race.
- Registration categories will be determined by age and sex, depending on the number of registrants of each age.
- We retain the right to adjust age brackets depending on numbers of registrants.
- Any information given at the mandatory pre-race meeting will superseded any previously distributed information or information from this website.
last updated 1-17-18